Nobody likes paying for things.
To be honest, we don't even like money.
Wherever possible, we try to encourage our clients to pay us with something else.
But it depends what type of website you want & where you come from, if you're nice then we actively encourage full or part payments in any of the following:
- Something we need
- Particularly beautiful things or tasty things, or ideally both...
- That includes funky weird wines
- Any courses we'd like to go on, particularly interesting, useful ones
- Accommodation we might like to accommodate - UK only though! Unless we go by train to Europe. You can read about why we don't fly.
- General favours
We prefer to exchange. But, unfortunately - or fortunately depending on how you look at it - we all need a little money at some point; there be rent to pay after all. So if you're a company or you come from a land far far away, we may well bill you in cold hard moolay (cash to everyone else)...
What we charge(ish):
- This site cost: £400
- This one: £1200
- It really does depend on the size & features though!
- Sometimes £0 - don't be afraid to ask, we like charity work, drop us an email & we'll see what we can do, this one was free. Maybe we'll love your cause as much as we love tandems...
Email us for a more exact quote!